Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Prepping for The Creative Continuum of Seven Post Next Week

Alicia of All The Pretty Things
put together a group of Seven bloggers.   We each sent out six packages with beads or focals and on the 26th of each month we reveal what we made with a certain participant's package.

February is my month.  I chose a theme Round and Round.  I bead in circles a lot.  I like the rhythm and the flow of expanding the circle.  I could not decide if I wanted to bead around rings, beads, or rocks so I did a little of each and sent them on their way.

The photo was taken on my phone in a moment of panic.  I wasn't sure if I should send these out or not, snapped the photo and asked Cynthia her opinion.  If it wasn't for the panic, I would have nothing to post here.  I always forget to take photos of components before they are made into a piece of jewelry.

So here are the focals I put together.  Please check back on Wednesday, February 26th to see what we all made with them!





7 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are gorgeous pieces! Very vintage looking. I can't wait to see what you do with these beauties!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

So excited for next Wednesday, Christine :)

AntiquityTravelers said...

LOL. Yes you do bead in circles my friend! But so beautifully :)

I loved my focal and had a lot of fun with it. Can't wait for the reveal!

Therese's Treasures said...

Oh no Christine reading your post I realized I did not take a picture of what I sent to everyone, oh well. I still have not started on mine, but will this afternoon when I get home. I can not wait to see what everyone has done.
Therese

A Polymer Penchant said...

Oh what a treat to see all the different ones! My plan is under a giant pile (or seventeen) of all manner of stuff I'm sorting out for the millionth time.

Liz said...

I'm so intrigued, I want to find out what the ladies made! which one did you keep for yourself?

windrock studio said...

I'm glad you took this image ... all incredibly pretty! look forward to seeing what more magic is done.