I signed up and my mind was blank. Totally blank. As fate would have it, I met up with my bead buddy Cynthia, we went to a show, and I got these cool components from Kabela Design for my butterfly necklace.
I should have taken a photo of the completed piece before it went to the chop. I made little cocoons. But it was awkward and the proportions were all wrong so it had to go. This was my second design and I love it!
|Fleur wearing the Butterfly|
|For these flowers, I did designs on each side of the metal so if is twists, there is no wrong side. On this side, I put teardrops.|
|And on this side, I made a seed bead design.|
|I put large Matte beads in these other flower components. I put the components back to back to there is no wrong side for them either. I did a spiral for the chain.|
|I made two-sided earring with the leftover flower components.|
Happy Birthday Alenka ~ sending you loving thoughts for a happy, healthy year!
Please go see all the other Beautiful Butterflies :
5. Kepi --> http://kepirasmussen.blogspot.com/
6. Christine Altmiller --> http://onekisscreations.blogspot.com/
7. Amy S. --> http://blogspot.amybeads.com/
8. Dini Bruinsma --> http://angazabychanges.blogspot.com/
9. Cynthia (Antiquity Travelers) --> http://antiquitytravelers.blogspot.com/
10. Alicia --> http://www.allprettythings.ca/
11. sheilaposter --> http://catswithbeads.blogspot.com/
12. Therese Frank --> http://theresestreasures59.blogspot.com/
13. Rebecca White --> http://morganafeycreations.121hub.com/
14. Rachel Mallis --> http://www.mintmonarch.com/#!blog/c1jlz
15. Liz E --> http://beadcontagion.blogspot.com/
16. Ana (ACBeads) --> http://acbeads.blogspot.com/
17. Jasvanti Patel --> http://jewelrybyjasvanti.blogspot.com/
18. Carolyn --> http://carolynscreationswa.blogspot.com/
19. Nan Smith --> http://wirednan.blogspot.com/