Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Reclaimed Sari Ribbon and Jersey Sea Glass


Simplicity.

I always think we should embrace this word more often in life.

I kept it real simple with this one: Reclaimed Sari Ribbon from Darn Good Yarn.  Sea Glass from the Jersey Shore, not from my piddly stash I tried to collect last month, but as a gift from Cynthia over at Antiquity Travelers.  And a couple wooden beads tied onto the ends.

The glass has the perfect subtle curve to it that makes it rest comfortably on the wrist.

:-D

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope we all have a great week!!!



Reclaimed Sari Ribbon used in these Posts:
Week#1
Week#2
Week#3
Week#4
Week#5
Blog Hop

11 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

this is a beauty Christine! the perfect shape for a bracelet bar! and the simplicity of it just lets each element speak for itself - LOVE this one

LisaS said...

Very nice! I like the combined textures and that seaglass especially.

LisaS said...

Very nice! I like the combined textures and that seaglass especially.

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Christine,
The bracelet looks wonderful on your wrist and I bet it feels really nice aginst the skin. Beautiful!
Therese

Gloria said...

Like that color combo and what a find, curved glass! Hmmm, those fellows as props are not too bad either.

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a cool find that Cynthia made. That piece is so neat. Of course I love what you have done with it! Simplicity is a beautiful thing. It really helps put the focus on the focal point!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Love the simplicity and restrained hues, Christine.

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

I left a comment earlier via my IPAD - which crashed - so I am going to try this again on the PC (man, I am killer with computers these days!)

That is a stunning piece of glass - I love the gray ribbon with that color and would have never thought that the two colors would meld so beautifully! The closure is perfect, too! Nice job!

windrock studio said...

Another winner, winner! Great colors and I see from one of the comments above that this is called a bracelet bar? very fitting!

Unknown said...

Love the colors. Reminds me of sunset, with clouds rolling in. Just lovely.

jelly andrews said...

I love the simplicity of this bracelet. It is really beautiful. And I guess this bracelet would be the perfect accessory to complete an outfit.