Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Ocean, Lake, Studio

Friday already?!  How did that happen?  There is still so much to do, but it will all have to wait while we enjoy the weekend.  The weather has been perfect~upper 60's and low 70's.  Though the mornings have been rather chilly, in the 30's.   It has been a pretty fruitful time in the workshop, as the weather is so darn  inspiring!

Here is something whose origins were Monmouth Beach, NJ and Lake Michigan and Marsha Neal Studio.

I thew in some pearls from my brother and carnelians and seed beads I picked up from the Innovative Bead Expo and voila! (or as I wrote it in French class "waalaa")








Looking forward to checking in and seeing what you all have been up to :-)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

7 comments:

Honey from the Bee said...

That's a cool way to use Marsha's twisty beads! Love the color and texture in this one. Enjoy the weekend! (Where did this week go?!)

Therese's Treasures said...

Beautiful Christine, I love the design. You really know how to make those river rocks, rock! Have a wonderful weekend.
Therese

Maryanne said...

How beautiful, Christine. The colors are fantastic and so fall like! I know what you mean about the season being inspiring!

AntiquityTravelers said...

I LOVE the warm earthy, yet tribal elements to this one! it is fantastic! BRAVO

Liz said...

To me this necklace is all about flow. It has a beautiful presence, guiding the eye up and down.

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

I love rocks and pearls together...Marsha's beads look awesome in this piece! I, too, am beginning to enjoy the weather again...a little warmer down here, but the nasty humidity is gone! Glad you are finding inspiration,

Miss Val's Creations said...

Very unique Christine! I totally dig the rock toggle you made. Fridays always arrive too fast which is a good and bad thing all in one!