Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What The Wednesday?!

It has been a while since I did a "What The?!" post.  I post it for when I am questioning if I like something I made, or if I am stuck on a piece, or if I like it but I am not sure if anyone else would be interested in it.  Be honest in your comments.  That is why I am posting it.

This edition of WT?!  features a piece I really like, but I am not sure if I like it just because I made it or because I think it will be appealing to more broad audience.  I can't keep EVERYTHING I make ;-)

Sunshine Girl and I were using polymer this weekend.  I drew a complete blank (I am very simplistic when it comes to polymer) and made this circle.  Here is what became of it:


Thoughts?  Comments?  Constructive criticism, please. 

6 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is a really cool creation Christine! I love the beadwork and the color contrast against the light colored ring. It is unique and would only appeal to certain customers but I would say post it for sale. :)

AntiquityTravelers said...

oh I like the gnome dude! he's a fav. on to your question ... I like this! it is very boho with the way you've done the thread over the hoop and then the beadwork on the lower portion ... very cool! I think this is a keeper

The Crazy Creative Corner said...

I like it. It's simple, but it's got enough going on to be interesting. I bet it'd look great with a turtle neck or mock neck sweater!

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

I love it! The colors, the fringe you created brings so much interest! I, too, see it worn with a turtleneck or sweater. Nice job, lady!

Elysian Studios said...

I always love an open circle- it is just such a great symbol. I think your design is great!

Unknown said...

I like it. It's simple and definitely has Native American echoes. It's a keeper! (...or a seller!)