Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Is It Really a Week Later?! Thursday's Thing

Time certainly does fly! 
It is really apparent when I see this picture several times a day, because the Bug is a teenager now.  How does that happen?  I thought I would forever be wiping her butt. 
I keep this in the bathroom.  Whenever a guest goes in there,  they cannot help but comment on this adorable picture :-)  It really is one of my more precious things. 



What is your "thing" ?

Here is the link to me describing my desire to  balance want/need/satisfaction,  in case you missed what I am trying to do here with Thursday's Thing.  I do not  know in advance what pictures are going to show up here until Thursday rolls around...each week will be a surprise to myself :-) 

Have a great weekend, Everyone!  And thanks for stopping in.

6 comments:

windrock studio said...

~ Sweet!~

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

So adorable, Christine! I need to go hunt for the embarrassing pics I have somewhere of the boys.

AntiquityTravelers said...

Oh how cute is your little 'bug' ?! I love that my girls are growing up, and into their own special people. But a part of me wants them to be little an snuggle again. Is that just me? or is that the yin yang of motherhood?

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Christine,
That is a precious picture of your bug. I know what you mean about the wipping butt years! My big boy is now a very big boy, but I trully miss the days when he needed me for everything. My favorite photo of him is when I finally let him have his first chocolate candy bar he was three. I think he had more chocolate on his face and hands then he had in his tummy. LOL!
Therese

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is the most perfect bathroom photo I have ever seen! So adorable and a really sweet conversation piece!

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Ah!! How adorable! Yes, it really is a perfect bathroom picture. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your "things" :)