Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

TWO YEARS & A DAY




This post is not much different looking than my last post from ONE YEAR AGO.  Yes, thanks to my full embracement of Instagram, I no longer blog.  I swear to certain people that I have not given up on blogging (You know who You are), but the dates prove otherwise.  Will I return?  Does it matter to anyone since most of us are connected on Instagram and Facebook?  Je ne sais pas.

But that is not what this post is about.  The post is about my simple zig zag seed bead C-Lon thread bracelet that I wove onto my wrist 2 YEARS AGO YESTERDAY!  I cannot believe the staying power of this little sweetie.  Sun, shower, soap, gloves, sleeves, lake water, salt water, chlorine, moving The Bug in and out of dorms several times ~ the abuse this thing has seen!  And still it holds on.

And it brought me back to my blog a year later.  And I am sure it will bring me back when it meets its end or when it celebrates three years.  And maybe I will come back in between.  Or maybe I won't.  But just in case I don't, you can always find me at :
https://www.instagram.com/onekisscreations/


4 comments:

windrock studio said...

Well, I'm just happy that so many stay connected one way or another, that's what it's all about. I've been very slow with my blog but I still love that it's there and been a pleasure for the past 8 years!
I wish I could get excited about Instagram but it hasn't happened yet so I'll keep looking forward to seeing you on fb and here anytime you show up.
lovelovelove that little bracelet that has been hugging your wrist for these couple of years.

AntiquityTravelers said...

Ah that sweet little zig zag ... I love it in all its simplicity. You know how I love this stitch, and I love that it has endured with you.

I'm not sure how I feel about blogging these days. I've totally embraced Instagram and it's visual-ness of the moment. It lets me express myself in pictures and I love that. But I also love the written word and telling a story. And then there is the fact that without blogging I would never have met you my BBF. And that makes me quite nostalgic for my blog. All the people and friends I have met through beading and blogging just amazes me.

I know life moves on, as does expression. And while I don't think about blogging that much these days ... I do, every now and then, just get the urge to post a blog ... even if my blogs have become sassy of late ;)

CraftyHope said...

Dang, I love that bracelet. Glad it's hanging in there, and so are you. :)

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.