Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

:Blog Hop Announcement:::A Time To Stitch 2:






Therese of Therese's Treasures and I decided to do another Beadweaving Blog Hop!  We really enjoyed the first one and you all seemed to enjoy it too so we came back for more. 

The rules for this one: 

~make something using Right Angle Weave.  Karen Williams has this wonderful tutorial for RAW.  Check it out if you need RAW help like I do! 

OR

~make something using St. Petersburg Stitch.  Here is a good youtube video:




Other important rules:

~even if you have samples and no finished work, show us!!!  I am really uncomfortable with RAW.  And only did St. Petersburg once, so most of you are probably way far ahead of me with this Hop.  And if you are beginning too, we can learn at the same time :-)  Just show any work you attempted. 

~Sign Ups are Today, September 4th through Saturday September 8th.  To make it on the Hop List you can comment on my blog or Therese's.  And you must list your e-mail address so we can contact you. 

~Reveal Date is Thursday October 25th. 

~Take the badge, Spread the word, Have Fun!!!



7 comments:

Bits of Learning said...

Sign me up!! Email:sallyrussick@gmail.com
Blog: www.thestudiosublime.com


Thank You!!

Unknown said...

Oh me too! I had so much fun the last time and what a good way to learn more..... Exited!
terrabeadworks@gmail.com

Lola said...

I posted on Therese's blog and now I'm posting on yours ... count me in! =)

Karin Slaton said...

I've never done St. Petersburg stitch, so this will be my challenge to learn it. I'm excited that you're hosting another hop - I so enjoyed the last one!
karin.slaton@comcast.net

tahdeah said...

can you sign me up too please
tahdeah@yahoo.com

LisaS said...

I am looking forward to this one! -Have signed up and commented on Therese's blog too.

Andra said...

Sign me up! I had such fun with the last blog hop that I will truly enjoy this one too.