Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Left-Overs

On Monday, I participated in Tanya Goodwin's Shibori Ribbon Blog Hop.  Click Here to see what I made.  I love how it turned out!  There were some attempts with this piece that involved beaded beads, black washers, and very pink seed beads.  Those did not get saved,  They didn't deserve it.   However, I did make these to run the shibori through.  They were too fussy for the ribbon, but on their own, I think they look pretty darn good, so I put clasps on them and voila!










And then, because I didn't quite have the Simplified Weaving out of my system yet :





















And the photo I put on Facebook last week when I thought I had them out of my system:
















Ok, that's it!  Have a lovely weekend :-)

OH ~ one more thing :  sign ups for A Time To Stitch 5 run through tonigh!  Sign up!  We would love to have you join the Hop :-)

5 comments:

windrock studio said...

I'm a bracelet & earring gal so I love all of these ... so pretty!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Pretty, Christine :) The second one appeals to me. Is that four strands of wire it is woven with? I've never been a pattern person, I just know what I like and that looks like something I can handle *TeeHee*

Miss Val's Creations said...

Very pretty! I love that button clasp.

Therese's Treasures said...

You are so right they are very pretty all on their own.
Therese

AntiquityTravelers said...

more beautiful bead weaving! I do really love those pieces you made for the ribbon - they do look wonderful just on their own! Really loving that first one (negative space is always an interesting design element)